View Single Post
Old January 9 2014, 11:56 PM   #27
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to doubleohfive
Re: Starship Exeter: Countdown

Bixby wrote: View Post
There were outlines and early script drafts on their website a few years ago, but that's all been taken down. Their bridge set ended up in Oklahoma and is used by an outfit called Starbase studios. They recently shot bridge scenes for the Yorktown fan film, and are in various stages for two other projects.

I'd like it if they ever did another episode with these specific characters, but it doesn't appear likely...
jerrspud wrote: View Post
There used to be stuff on their site about Atlantis as the next episide
IcecreamLtDan wrote: View Post
That was a looooong time ago too. I'm pretty sure at this point that Jimm and Joshua have moved on from that. I can't speak for them of course, but I've got the impression that there won't be any more Exeter, at least not with this cast.
There were a lot of episode ideas on the site (and on Dennis' old message board) but some were precisely that, just ideas. I know there were even a few people like Robert Simmons, who were in the process of pitching their own stories as well. Off the top of my head, the only ones I can remember though were the official "Exeter" stories -- "The Most Deadliest Game," "The Last Battle," and "The Atlantis Invaders."

Add me to the list of people who would have liked to see all of these made, but especially "Atlantis Invaders" -- Maurice's take on the story was just brilliant.

Captain Randy Hall wrote: View Post
Well, what do you know? I might actually live long enough to see the episode finally concluded....
I'm sure you are just kidding, Randy. There was never any danger of the project not being finished. It was simply a matter of when it would be.