View Single Post
Old January 9 2014, 12:55 AM   #912
stcanada29
Lieutenant

Re: New Book about TOS: These Are The Voyages

Believe it or not, I'm not trying to sell the book. And I really could care less if you buy it or not. I'm just trying to defend the good names of some friends that are being unfairly trashed. That's my motivation.

Your mentality reminds me of the deep south back before the civil rights movement.

You cheer allegations of wrongdoing without evidence because you "like" the uninformed person making the accusation.

And you attack the credibility of a person who points to irrefutable overwhelming evidence that the assertions of wrongdoing are incorrect. I take it you have a huge problem with the use of DNA evidence to clear people as well. And why do you keeping insisting I am asking you to accept any of the statements I make on faith?

http://www.startrekpropauthority.com...s-look-at.html

You can obviously continue to believe the worst of people without the slightest regard for the truth. I hold no ill will towards you. But I can't say that you are doing much to project the feeling that there exists any sense of honor to be attached to some in this thread who would just blindly demonize and mock others.

How exactly does it "walk like a duck and quack like a duck"? Because you "like" your friends and would never question them, even if they accidentally drive you over a cliff.