View Single Post
Old January 6 2014, 07:25 PM   #682
Tyberius
Commander

Re: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman In ‘Batman Vs. Superman’

I'm trying to figure out the basis for your opinion.

kirk55555 wrote: View Post
I've formed an opinion based off available evidence. She's too small, and her most well known previous role was the complete opposite of WW and poorly acted (although no one could have made that junk work). Outside of joke casting someone, she's one of the worst choices they could have made and still cast someone who looked remotely like WW.
Have you ever done any physical exercise? If so, what was your age when you did it? What type of exercise did you perform? How long and with what frequency did you do keep with the exercise? What was your calorie and fat intake during the exercise period?

kirk55555 wrote: View Post
Why is it such a big deal? My opinion doesn't effect your enjoyment of her casting. To me, she's a horrible choice, and almost certainly a horrible actress anyway. She's also in the sequel to an extremely mediocre movie, with a character written by a guy who has written maybe one good female character, ever. She fails in every category, and she has nothing to work with anyway. That's just my opinion, but I didn't just pull it out of thin air. I just arrived at a different conclusion based off what I saw and what I think about superheroes than you did.
Have you ever done any directing? Have you ever done any acting? If you have acted, how many directors have you worked with? If it was more than one director, were the directors of differing backgrounds with regards to training, style, etc.?
Tyberius is offline   Reply With Quote