View Single Post
Old January 3 2014, 01:23 AM   #1496
Pauln6
Rear Admiral

Re: X-MEN: Days Of Future Past (Casting, Rumors, Pics till release)

The Four Horsemen of Apocaplyse were awful in the comics too. I do believe that Sinister, Apocalypse, and the Horsemen could be done better in a movie though.

I'm the first to admit that the Phoenix saga was squandered by making it a the B plot in an unnecessarily overcrowded movie. However, I think people praying that a reboot would bring someone along who will do it better are dreaming. That was our one chance and they blew it. Move along now. The Spiderman reboot is a bit different but barely better or worse than the original. Superman and Batman have been different but opinions are divided. Not every story or every style is going to appeal to every fan. Although the pacing was a bit off, I really loved the minimalist approach of the first x-movie and became increasingly nervous when the explosions and stunts started getting bigger and bigger. The flip side is I liked the teamwork element more in the third film.

Mind you, any movie about the Marauders would be pretty violent and bloody so maybe not what the producers really want...

Other Worlds Role Playing Game
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/produc...ducts_id=97631
Pauln6 is offline   Reply With Quote