View Single Post
Old December 30 2013, 05:15 PM   #135
Deranged Nasat
Vice Admiral

Location: ...But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete, when I wore a younger man's clothes.
Re: First look inside the new Stellar Cartography

I've only seen photos online thus far, and I honestly don't know if I'll be getting this myself, but I have noticed a few welcome additions to the maps. The Dominion War spread has added Ventani (the location of Tret Akleen's homeworld, interesting to get a sense of its location relative to Prime), Devos (Son'a Ketracel-white production), and Mirada (I'd been wondering where it was, and assuming Cardassian-proximate given that Miradorn aren't anywhere in the political league of Tholians and Romulans). I also know that Vanguard Station was added to the Beta Quadrant overview map. On a less pleasing note, I also also know that Denobula has been thrown around all over the place to accommodate the Romulan War chronology from Federation: The First 150 Years (I much prefer the novels' version).

I was wondering, how common are these additions and/or changes?