View Single Post
Old December 28 2013, 01:45 PM   #10
Kirok_of_LStok
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Location: L'Stok Manor, high in the Southern Highlands of NSW
View Kirok_of_LStok's Twitter Profile
Re: The Trek United Adult Trek Anthology is Out!

Allow me to be of some assistance.

Correcting an error from last year, I recently created a webpage on the TrekUnited Publishing website for our first adult anthology, so ably editted by Jespah in December last year. I have felt the need to produce one more Twelve Trek Days of Christmas before becoming a footnote to Trek fanon (why? see here) and have used From Quadrant to Quadrant and Person to Person 1 as my keynote example as a Trek fan anthology. Clicking on the graphic on this page will take you to the TrekUnited Publishing release page which links directly to the dropbox download of the pdf. You can't miss it.

I totally agree about Issuu. It has changed from a free pdf publishing platform with a paid option to a commercial site with a lobotomised free option. It was always a bit of a pain to jump through the hoops for the download - this was why we moved to the additional Dropbox download option - but it had a nifty 'flipbook' browser that could be embedded in blogs, websites and facebook etc, so we persevered. I've recently found that they have now got a 25 download cap on the free option so I've stopped using it altogether.

I'm currently on the last day of a three day trip to Risa with the Lady of L'Stok so I'm sneaking my fan activities in when I get the chance. I'll have From Quadrant to Quadrant and Person to Person 2 online within 24 hours and hopefully complete The Twelve Trek Days of Christmas for 2013 before Twelfth Night. Wish me luck!

Kirok of L'Stok
Fan Production Curmudgeon

PS With regards to the adult tag, if your tastes run to Gen check out our other anthologies on the Day 1 page. I'll be linking to other noteworthy fan produced media as I go along as well.- K

Last edited by Kirok_of_LStok; December 28 2013 at 02:16 PM.
Kirok_of_LStok is offline   Reply With Quote