Desperado - Netflix Instant
Once Upon a Time in Mexico - Netflix Instant
GLOW: The Story of the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling - Netflix Instant
The World's End - DVD
Iron Man / Hulk Heroes United - DVD
Blackfish - Netflix Instant
Radio Bikini - Netflix Instant
My Sucky Teen Romance - Netflix Instant
Nightmares in Red, White & Blue: The Evolution of the American Horror Film - Netflix Instant
The Messenger - Netflix Instant
Talhotblond - Netflix Instant
Billy Jack - Netflix Instant
The Brady Bunch in the White House - Netflix Instant
The Other Dream Team - Netflix Instant
Hey, Boo: Harper Lee & To Kill a Mockingbird - Netflix Instant
Jamie Foxx: I Might Need Security - Netflix Instant
Blitz - Netflix Instant
Lovelace - Netflix Instant
Berberian Sound Studio - Netflix Instant
The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes - Netflix Instant
MST3K: The Atomic Brain - Netflix Instant
MST3K: Night of the Blood Beast- Netflix Instant
MST3K: The Unearthly - Netflix Instant
MST3K: The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed Up Zombies!!?- Netflix Instant
MST3K: Warrior of the Lost World - Netflix Instant
MST3K: Gamera vs Barugon - Netflix Instant
Jeff Dunham: Arguing with Myself - Netflix Instant
Four Lions - Netflix Instant
Murder by Decree - Netflix Instant
Rodan - Netflix Instant
Sherlock, Jr - Netflix Instant
The General - Netflix Instant
Brittney Spears Live: The Femme Fatale Tour - Netflix Instant
American Hustle - matinee
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 2D - matinee
An Ideal Husband - Netflix Instant
Where the Buffalo Roam - Netflix Instant
The Polar Express - Netflix Instant
I Declare War - DVD
Promised Land - DVD
Twilight (1998) - Netflix Instant
Jingle All the Way - Netflix Instant
Christmas Carol: The Movie (2001) - Netflix Instant
Santa Claus: The Movie - Netflix Instant
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians - Netflix Instant
Fastest - Netflix Instant

TPE was the movie the rest of the family wanted to watch on Christmas Eve. I had never watched it, since I thought the motion capture animation was a bit too creepy. And I still have the opinion. It really throws me off, and I don't care for it. It was an alright movie, though...I'm sure some of those train sequences look great on a theater screen, so I may try to check it out again next year, since I know places in Austin show it durin' the holiday season...Alamo Drafthouse is usually good for a show, and the Bob Bullock shows it on their IMAX.

Hasting's had a special deal for the holiday - any DVD or blu ray in the store free two day rentals. I took the nephews into Nacogdoches, and let 'em pick two movies each, and I picked two movies, and got stuff for my sister & brother in law to watch, too.

The boys picked Pokemon movies, which I didn't really watch because that stuff just doesn't interest me.

I watched my two choices Christmas Eve night, after everyone else called it a night.

IDW, from Drafthouse Films, was a really good movie. Its the first Drafthouse Films movie to come out after I left Austin, so I missed it in the theater. If ya haven't seen it, ya should check it out, 'cause I think it completely captures that feel of friendship and jealousy of preteens.

PL was one where Drafthouse ran the trailer for it quite a bit, but didn't get it to show, and I didn't want to pay theater prices to see it when it came out. It was an alright drama, with good actin' all around. Could have done without the twist, thought, that pushes Damon's character to his final act...

Twilight was a by the numbers murder mystery with Paul Newman, Gene Hackman, Susan Sarandon, James Garner, Reese Witherspoon, Stockard Channing & John Spencer. It was a really good cast for such a mediocre movie. And ya get to see Reese Witherspoon's boobs, so that's a plus.

Spent Christmas watchin' seasonal movies, even though I had the house to myself.

JatW was mildly amusin', especially the Santa brawl, but it just really made me miss Phil Hartman. That dude was freakin' awesome...

CCTM was an animated version of the story with Nicolas Cage & Kate Winslet providin' some voice work. It didn't really add anything new for anyone familiar to the story.

SCTM seemed like a biopic, actin' like Santa Claus was a real guy for the first half and then redeemin' himself in the second half. John Lithgow & Dudley Moore have supportin' roles in the movie as a greey toy maker & an elf.

SCCtM was just all around stupid. Martians come to Earth and kidnap Santa to teach their own children how to act like children. Even for the '60s, it was bad...

Watchin' Fastest now...its a motorcycle racer documentary narrated by Ewan McGregor.