View Single Post
Old December 22 2013, 10:19 AM   #1127
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to doubleohfive
Re: La-La Land to release 15-disc original series score set

I don't know if there's any missing cue or not. I've not listened to the set to compare it to the shows at all. I listen to it for the music myself and have quite enjoyed it.

That being said, how many tracks are on the set? I count 636.

Six hundred and thirty six tracks.

Let's stop and think about that for a moment.

All this hullabaloo over one track that may or may not be included or missing. Some of you are throwing a fit over one track out of 636.

That's fucking ridiculous given the treasure trove of music that this set provided us which had previously been completely unavailable to us.

At the very least there is a seemingly obsessive desire to fixate on this issue. At the end of the day, does it really matter? After all the work and effort the LaLaLand guys put into this and the hours of superb music we now have at our disposal and for our listening pleasure, is it not enough?

Let's take a step back from the evermore annoying fan entitlement and be grateful for what we have. Let's enjoy the music and let's get a little perspective, shall we?