Desperado - Netflix Instant
Once Upon a Time in Mexico - Netflix Instant
GLOW: The Story of the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling - Netflix Instant
The World's End - DVD
Iron Man / Hulk Heroes United - DVD
Blackfish - Netflix Instant
Radio Bikini - Netflix Instant
My Sucky Teen Romance - Netflix Instant
Nightmares in Red, White & Blue: The Evolution of the American Horror Film - Netflix Instant
The Messenger - Netflix Instant
Talhotblond - Netflix Instant
Billy Jack - Netflix Instant

RB was just shy of an hour-long documentary about the American military's nuclear testin' in the Pacific Ocean after World War II.

MSTR is the latest from a young Austin director about a teenager who is accidently turned into a vampire durin' a scifi convention. It pokes quite a bit of fun at Twilight fans, especially the idea of havin' sex with a vampire.

NiRWB is a talkin' heads documentary about horror films from the birth of American cinema to post 9/11. Mostly directors givin' their opinion of other works while talkin' about some of their own contributions.

TM was an interestin' drama about two Army men, an officer & a sergeant, who have to notify families of the loss of their loved ones. Starrin' Woody Harrelson and Ben Foster, it was well worth watchin'. I kept meanin' to get to it...finally did.

Talhotblond is a documentary about a case in New York of an online love triangle that ended in murder. A middle aged man poses as a teen online, starts a relationship with a teen girl online, and she winds up startin' a relationship online with one of the guy's younger coworkers, which resulted in the murder of the younger guy. And durin' the investigation, its discovered that the teen girl was really the middle aged mother of a teenager who didn't know about how her image was bein' used online.

And I'm watchin' the 475th "new to me" movie of the year, Billy Jack, via Netflix Instant now.