View Single Post
Old December 17 2013, 06:01 PM   #45
2takesfrakes
Commodore

Re: Rain Robinson (Sarah Silverman)

Greg Cox wrote: View Post
Hell, I wrote four Underworld novels . . . and once caught a glimpse of Beckinsale at the premiere of the first movie. She was not, however, killing lycans at the time.
You've written four UnderWorld novels, you say? A fictitious universe upon which to elaborate and expand upon ... A perk of which being, sharing the Red Carpet with the likes of Kate Beckinsale! A not displeasing chore, sir!

I, on the other hand, never met any celebrities. Unless you call one of Philly's former mayor's and PA's former governor Ed "Fast Eddie" Rendell a celebrity? I was at the El stop, heading into work one day, whilst Eddie was on the campaign trail and decided to shake hands with everybody as they approached the turnstyle.

I tried to hurry past him, but he thrusts his thick, meaty hand at me and I just dart past him, as I rush for the waiting train. He had this look that told me I just committed a major faux pas. Well, you know what? That's what you get for not being Sarah Silverman! And quit bugging people on their way to work ...
2takesfrakes is offline   Reply With Quote