Hellraiser - Netflix Instant
Bruce Bruce: Loosin' It - Live in Boston - HuluPlus
Desperado - Netflix Instant
Once Upon a Time in Mexico - Netflix Instant
GLOW: The Story of the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling - Netflix Instant
The World's End - DVD
Iron Man / Hulk Heroes United - DVD
Blackfish - Netflix Instant

Decided to try the Pinhead franchise after seein' that the movies are available on Netflix. The first one, though...I dunno. Not in a rush to watch any more of 'em.

Bruce Bruce's stand up special was pretty funny.

I still haven't watched El Mariachi, but I have seen its two sequels. Both of 'em were just over the top silly action, with the occasional subtitle.

The GLOW documentary was surprisingly touchin'. I remember my older siblings watchin' it when we were kids. I missed seein' the documentary the one night it played at the Alamo Drafthouse - Ritz last summer, with the director there for a Q&A. Had to work that night...

Missed The World's End when it opened at the Alamo Drafthouse, too. My last shift was on a Wednesday and the movie opened the very next, when Hasting's had their "Rent One, Get One" special Friday, it was one of the ones I picked to watch. Freakin' awesome, too. My favorite of the "trilogy," for sure.

The Iron Man / Hulk team-up movie was disappointin'. The animation looked cheap, the story was weak, and the dialogue sucked all kinds of ass.

Watched the killer whales at Sea World documentary this mornin'...and now I have no desire to ever give Sea World a penny of my money.

My nephews have been watchin' Ultimate Spider-Man cartoons all day since then, but I found a few other documentaries I want to watch in the next few days. And I still need to finish the second season of American Horror Story: Asylum...
od0's bucket od0's facebook
od0_ital is offline   Reply With Quote