View Single Post
Old December 14 2013, 11:41 AM   #3
JRS
Fleet Captain

Re: The X-Files - First Time Watching

SJSharksfan39 wrote: View Post
I think I'm going to keep going with it. I really liked the first two episodes I watched and there's still 9 more seasons to go. Not sure if this will be a review thread, but I'll post thoughts from time to time. Still, is the show as great and creative as I've heard and is anyone also doing a rewatch?
Glad to hear you are liking it so far
I am currently re-watching the show myself from DVD( not my first time though, this has good replay value)
It is a great show, then and still now. My one my favorite shows for sure. The show has interesting characters, good cast, mysterious stories(well written), great music, and very unique atmosphere.
Most fans consider seasons 1-5 to be the best of the show, but I would recommend watching all of it, cause there are good episodes in the later seasons also.

Same ppl claim that the show has dated too much. I do not think that is the case. Yes the cellphones are bigger and computers look dated..but story wise it still holds it place very well and so on.
"Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself " - Richard Nixon
JRS is offline   Reply With Quote