View Single Post
Old December 10 2013, 04:32 PM   #913
BigJake
Rear Admiral

Re: Do fans want the prime timeline back? Part 2: Poll edition.

Shaka Zulu wrote: View Post
My motivations are right on cue, they're just not what you and others can accept.
I don't care overmuch what your motivations are or aren't. I think you should just stop pretending you know anything about anyone else's when it's obvious that you don't.

If the people can't accept the current era, it's not my problem or anybody else's
Correct. In fact it's probably not something you should concern yourself about at all, since someone's not liking a thing you like isn't a personal judgment of you and you can in all probability learn to encounter it without being a giant vagina about things.

(If I judge correctly from your nick that you're a South African, think about it this way: if Madiba could manage reconciliation of a country on the verge of war, reconciliation with people who just happen to prefer the older versions of something you like should be a piece of cake. )