View Single Post
Old December 8 2013, 10:57 PM   #48
propita
Rear Admiral

Re: Haven Season 4 (Spoilers)

1001001 wrote: View Post
propita wrote: View Post
I'm still watching, but really disliking whatever they've done. I like Duke's gf, that was fine. But the whole William thing....no matter how much I like the actor, and it's obvious he's trying to make something of the role, if the role and plot are so badly written, how much can he save it?
I agree, but we don't even know what's really going on. They've stretched this thing out so long...what is the deal? I asked earlier, what are they? Aliens? Pranksters from another dimension? Mischievous Gods? The lack of curiosity on the part of the other characters seems really strange to me.

I am still enjoying the series, don't get me wrong. I'm really hoping this all has a payoff.
I said I was watching, I didnít say I was enjoying.

Duke and his gf are more interesting to me than any of the others. Thatís kinda not good for the show. I mean, Duke IS a primary character, but...he shouldnít be the main reason to watch. Iím not watching for his looks, but because right now, heís the most interesting--and thatís not the main plot line.

How sad that the writers lost their way. Youíd think that show creators would have a general outline of the primary plot, the primary characters, what must happen, what must not happen (what must not happen to a character or what they must not say/do because itíll screw the primary plot).
propita is offline   Reply With Quote