View Single Post
Old December 8 2013, 04:55 PM   #7
shivkala
Rear Admiral

Re: TNG Caption This! 336: The Best of Both Blu-rays

Text on Screen: FBI Warning Interstellar law provides severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized reproduction, distribution or exhibition of copyrighted motion pictures, video tapes, DVDs or holodeck programs. Criminal copyright infringement is investigated by the FBI and may constitute a felony with a maximum penalty of up to five years in prison and/or a 250,000 latinum fine.

Picard: You seem tense, Commander. How about you and I retreat to my ready room, I grab some massage oils, and show you the Picard stress relief maneuver.

Data: Second Officer's Log: I have finished my survey in milliseconds, but the humans are taking too long. Therefore, I am engaging in sleep mode until these hairless apes take their sweet-ass time to figure out that it was the Borg.

Even in the 24th Century, one cannot escape having to look at family pictures of co-worker's children.

Riker: How did the away mission go, Lt.?

Worf: Sir, I'm just asking...how much, exactly, do you want the Captain back? I mean, the way I see it, you get an immediate promotion, we no longer have to pretend we don't notice he and the Doctor are humping like bunnies behind our backs, and let's face it, he was kind of a dick...

Riker: Damn it, Worf, enough excuses! He's still the Captain! Turn around, go back to the Borg Sphere, and don't return until you've got the Captain!
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson
shivkala is online now   Reply With Quote