View Single Post
Old December 8 2013, 07:59 AM   #34
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
 
Guy Gardener's Avatar
 
Location: In the lap of squalor I assure you.
Re: What Name did Captain Janeway’s Friends and Family Call Her?

Tessa was beautiful, but there's a 40 percent chance that she was Captain Braxton in disguise. A 50 percent chance that she was a beautiful crewman from the Relativity reporting to Braxton, and a 10 percent chance that she's just some Voyager groupie with Daddy issues.
__________________
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote