View Single Post
Old December 5 2013, 04:51 PM   #105
AllStarEntprise
Fleet Captain

Re: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman In ‘Batman Vs. Superman’

Trekker4747 wrote: View Post
Christopher wrote: View Post
As it happens, 30 pounds of muscle is just what Christopher Reeve put on when he was cast as Superman. It worked pretty well for him.
And if that's what this woman does, then it might work out.

So now it comes out. "She's too skinny" is really just a euphemism for "Her boobs aren't big enough." I wondered if that might be what was really going on here.
Well, I wouldn't say that's what I was necessarily arguing but along those lines I'd "sort of" agree she just doesn't have WW's figure. In all of the pre-planning of Wonder Woman weren't many actresses looked over because it wasn't felt their physical size fit with WW's physique? Most depictions have Wonder Woman as a pretty built woman with, yes, curves.

I'm not say Gal doesn't have curves or isn't attractive. She does and is. She just, right now, doesn't have Wonder Woman's curves and physique.

When people were saying that the actress who plays Sif in the Thor movies should be WW there's a reason. She LOOKS like Wonder Woman because she's got some mass on her.
Jamie Alexander/Lady Sir has mass on her?

I dont see it. Gal and Jamie have nearly identical body types in my view. Gal just has skinnier arms.
AllStarEntprise is offline   Reply With Quote