View Single Post
Old December 1 2013, 03:00 PM   #55
Doc_192
Ensign

Re: Reporting Drunk Drivers

Gov Radner wrote: View Post
Ensign indicates very few posts, how long could he have been on your case?
I registered for the first time around new year -05/06. I've been here ages.

Locutus of Bored wrote: View Post

I wasn't even aware that you were banned, Ares (I might have known at the time and forgotten, since you're not that important, but I didn't think you were banned when you made this most recent return as a dual). Besides, I don't have the power to ban you from the board anyway.

I'm going to guess that if you were banned it was right around the time you made up a fake girlfriend and pretended that she had taken over your account, and that the ban would have been done for your protection until you had reclaimed your account from the fake persona you made up. Not a smooth move on your part.

Also, no one had any issues with you until you decided to start lying to everyone and posing as an Internet Tough Guy taking down Syrian mobsters armed with machine guns on the mean streets of Stockholm, and even then, it wasn't a problem so much as everyone finding your ridiculous antics amusing in their absurdity.
I won't even dignify that with a response.

Locutus of Bored wrote: View Post

M'Sharak was nice enough to bring this to my attention:

http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=ares93

So, you knew that you had trouble logging in after changing emails and had created a dual to post in MA, but then acted like I maliciously banned you when you knew all this nonsense with your email happened? Why, to be more dramatic? You stay classy, Warrior of the Web.

Oh, and normally I'd leave it up to one of my co-mods to handle it since this situation involves me, but it's a pretty clear cut flame.

So, infraction for flaming. Comments to PM.
Nice catch, mate! You'd think someone who is intelligent enough to operate a computer would also be able to discover how a calendar works. That thread was made ages before my last post. If you find it impossible to believe me, try looking into your own systems. Computers usually don't lie.

Also, I realize my English is probably too poor for your great holyness so I'll try to take it again. This time in bold.

"Can I assume you were the one who banned me last time? Or was it someone else?" - Where in that post did I say it was you? I don't remember if you were a mod back then, but you're clearly one now. I simply assumed because, quite frankly, you're a bully and I wouldn't put it past you.

Oh and you PM doesn't seem to be answerable. So I'll write here. Why don't we make it double or nothing so we can end this bloody feud once and for all? All I want is a some peace and bloody quiet. Clearly that is not possible with you here on the forums. I'll check back on occasion to see if you gone or not.