View Single Post
Old November 26 2013, 02:28 PM   #88
Let the Good Times Roll!!

Re: Favourite Trek Couple

I only criticized Karabear for using the term/smiles wanting to vomit to describe a couple that happens to be interracial. It is a poor choice of words and expression. that was my criticism.

I never said she was racist.how can I when I don't even know her. what I said was she could be blurring on racial lines with her expression.
Cara007 wrote: View Post
Spock/Uhura (Star Trek 2009): unfortunately I did not like the movie into darkness and everything that came with it.
Did somebody by the name of KaraBear just vomit at mention of this couple? vomiting at the mention of two minority characters in a romantic relationship is just a big NO NO. prejudice much? or pephaps its because she ruined your K/S slash.
Looks like you went a lot further than that. "prejudice much?" seems pretty direct to me.

Please stick to the topic and avoid interpreting other people's motives.
“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States...The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.” - Isaac Asimov
1001001 is offline   Reply With Quote