View Single Post
Old November 21 2013, 03:25 AM   #327
DarthPipes
Rear Admiral

Re: Arrow - Season 2

Malcolm Meryln! I definitely wasn't expecting him to return and I too though Moira was going to get killed off. But I'm glad I'm wrong on both counts. His connection with Rha's and the fact that superpowers are being brought into Arrow pretty much guaranteed his return. Thea being Malcolm's father I expected after the affair info was brought up. I don't know how I feel on that.

Really good episode once again. They pack a lot into a single hour and we have villains all over the place. It's too bad we lost The Count. He was fun tonight and it was a nice nod to continuity to have him be the guy who let out The Dollmaker. I was glad that Oliver was forced to kill him. His conversion from vigilante to hero is not going to be an easy one.

Once again the Starling City PD show that they have failed this city and should be wiped out, save for Lance. TWICE they have concealed that a dangerous inmate escaped from jail during the destruction of The Glades. The first one being a serial killer who targeted women and the second being a murderous druglord. Well done, guys. I think it's time for Oliver and Felicity to expose these jokers.

Then again, the Starling City District Attorney's Office might be just as bad, considering they thought it was a good idea to let Laurel help prosecute Moira. I know, I know, it's only a TV show but that kind of stupidity is hard to pass up. The writers continue to do the Laurel character no favors with the storylines they put her in and Oliver not being mad at her in the end annoyed me. Laurel remains the worst part of this show.

Good stuff on the island front.
DarthPipes is offline   Reply With Quote