View Single Post
Old November 20 2013, 08:37 PM   #26
Captain Atkin
Commander

Re: Star Trek: Phase II - Kitumba

doubleohfive wrote: View Post

3) I was almost banned from another forum? This is news to me. CaptainAtkin (the admin of that forum) assured me he doesn't "pick sides" so I can only assume you are once again reverting to your pathetic bullying and scare tactics. Funny how, once again all these friends of yours who you claim to whisper with about how awful I am never seem to show up to back up any of these outrageous claims you make.
Well, since my name was dragged into this...

No one was banned from the new Starship Exeter Facebook group. I deleted a few negative posts, and contacted the people who posted them to explain why. That Facebook page was set up to honour the work of the Staship Exeter team, and not to give people a soapbox to argue about things that had no bearing or relevance to the Exeter films. The rule of thumb at that Starship Exeter page is a simple one: play nice, or go home.

doubleohfive: I don't appreciate my private Facebook messages to you being posted like that on the Trek BBS. Those were sent to you as a courtesy and should be respected as such.

In regards to Kitumba, I don't see any reason for anyone to post negative posts here either. People should be rejoicing about this film being finished the way that the Producer wants it to be done. The majority of people don't want to read posts from people bickering back and forth with each other.
http://www.yorktownfilm.com

Last edited by Captain Atkin; November 20 2013 at 09:24 PM.
Captain Atkin is offline   Reply With Quote