View Single Post
Old November 19 2013, 12:55 AM   #494
Yanks
Fleet Captain

Re: Star Trek: Starships Model/Magazine Subscription

SchwEnt wrote: View Post
Yanks wrote: View Post
Caesar753 wrote: View Post
Got issues 3 and 4 today! I must say I'm very impressed with the quality of both. The right nacelle of my NX-01 was broken off the pylon, but it was nothing a little superglue couldn't fix. It wasn't broken per se, but it looks like it wasn't properly glued in the first place and just fell off. I also got a free Borg cube poster since my October shipment was late.
They are very customer minded in my experience, I'd email them and ask for a replacement.

I received my BOP and NX-01. I remain impressed with the quality and detail. The magazines are suprisingly well done as well.
Could you give some info on the magazines?
Mostly artwork/photos? More text?

Anything new or is it a rehash of stuff we've all seen before? Details based on previous sources or original?

I have many questions...
I'm kind of a newbee at this trek collection stuff. So I'm not one that has the TNG techmanual or anything like that.

So if it's "new", I'm not sure. I'm just very impressed with the layout and all the information.