View Single Post
Old November 17 2013, 07:36 PM   #54
MacLeod
Admiral

Re: Writing questions

I can certainly empathise with the whole re-writes of passages. Back when I was invovled in PBEM's. I would often go back and tweek parts or re-write what I had previously written.

Perhaps that was in part because I tended to write in a flow and then go back and change were I felt I needed to. It was quite good fun and at times I still wasn't fully happy with the way it turned out. But with the nature of PBEM perhaps much like writing is that you had a deadline of sorts in the case of the PBEM it was one post a week that was expected. Some of my best experiances where writing with other parties.

It wasn't for a ST novel but for an SG-1 novel, I collaberated with someone from the PBEM to sumbit an example of work and an outline for a novel. Suffice to say it was challanging to both her and I. It was still fun however.
On the continent of wild endeavour in the mountains of solace and solitude there stood the citadel of the time lords, the oldest and most mighty race in the universe looking down on the galaxies below sworn never to interfere only to watch.
MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote