View Single Post
Old November 16 2013, 02:06 AM   #419
SeerSGB
Admiral

View SeerSGB's Twitter Profile
Re: Orci, Kurtzman and Lindelof should not Return.

BillJ wrote: View Post
Nerys Myk wrote: View Post
TNG was pretty much the Picard, Data and sometimes Worf show. The others got a few scraps tossed their way from time to time.
Especially once we got to the feature films. Did Crusher or Troi do anything notable at all, in any of them?
Shaka Zulu wrote: View Post
The Keeper wrote: View Post
BillJ wrote: View Post

Especially once we got to the feature films. Did Crusher or Troi do anything notable at all, in any of them?
Troi got drunk and Crusher got a free boob job.
Chemahkuu wrote: View Post
The Keeper wrote: View Post

Troi got drunk and Crusher got a free boob job.
Crusher forgot all 7 years of her having worked on Geordi's VISOR and much of her medical and Starfleet training to allow the bugged VISOR to be the undoing of the entire Enterprise and a portion of her crew.

Troi...did...fuck it I'm not even going to pretend there's something to write here. But then she was useless the entire 7 year run of TNG, basically self propelled set piece.

Picard and Data arsing about was all the 4 TNG films were about, them were mind numbingly boring and pointless.
What's whit all of the Next Generation hate? The show still has a lot of fans, and many ladies still love both Crusher and Troi.
I love TNG. Don't think its held up to well over time, but still I love it. I tolerate the TNG movies. There's not a one of them that did the TNG cast real justice and Crusher and Troi really go screwed over to the point that they could have been left out all together.
SeerSGB is offline   Reply With Quote