View Single Post
Old November 13 2013, 07:13 PM   #18
Yanks
Fleet Captain

Re: Happy Veterans Day!

Hound of UIster wrote: View Post
By "liberating", you mean exchanging one tyrannical system for another with the only difference being the newer system is more pro-American. No surprise the American definition of democracy is rule by the rich and powerful in the guise of populism. Can't go wrong there.
It is true that if the locals chose to keep a form of government based on religious factions that is sad. IMO they have a pretty good example to follow in the US.

Break...

I have no idea who iguanna_tonante is, what board or what "conversation" he is referring to. As my screenname remains the same everywhere, it appears that your does not. ST.com? "ID:4 speech"? "hating on Americans"? "blind support of war"?

Break...

There are a few people in this topic who appear to have bitter, bitter lives and have obviously been damaged in their life experience. I can only hope you find peace. As the U.S. Constitution guarantees your Right to rant, you're welcome.