View Single Post
Old November 12 2013, 06:42 AM   #195
Turtletrekker
Vice Admiral

Re: Marvel Studios may be planning more MCU for the small screen

Christopher wrote: View Post

Hey, it occurs to me... if we've got Power Man and Iron Fist shows, does that mean Misty Knight and Colleen Wing will be supporting characters?
I was thinking the other day about the supporting characters we might see. I've already mentioned Ben Urich, and you brought up Colleen and Misty. Also there's characters like Shang-Chi (Too bad that they wouldn't be able to use Fu Manchu as his father), Carol Danvers (a major Jessica Jones/"Alias" supporting character) and, of course, Foggy Nelson.

And then there's villains such as Bullseye, Typhoid Mary, Purple Man (A foe of all of these characters, but of Jessica Jones in particular), The Hand (They weren't referred to as such in The Wolverine, were they? They first appeared in Daredevil anyway) underworld types like Kingpin, the Owl and Silvermane.

Christine Everhart, played by Leslie Bibb in Iron Man and Iron Man 2, is a Daily Bugle reporter in the comics (as was/is Ben Urich). The list goes on.

Last edited by Turtletrekker; November 12 2013 at 07:16 AM.
Turtletrekker is online now   Reply With Quote