Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels - Netflix Instant
The Hunchback of Notre Dame II - Netflix Instant
Mulan II - Netflix Instant
Sharknado - Netflix Instant
2-Headed Shark Attack - Netflix Instant
Mega Shark vs Crocosaurus - Netflix Instant
Thor: The Dark World 3D - matinee
Ender's Game - matinee

Went over to the Carmike 6 in Nacogdoches yesterday for a couple of movies.

First up, the new Thor movie...I liked it. I didn't love it, like the Loki fangirls on my facebook friends' list. And I stayed for the bonus scenes. About a dozen folks in the theater for the movie, only four in the theater for the first bonus scene midway through the credits, and I was one of only two still in the theater for the second bonus scene.

I got to see the five minute preview for the new Captain America movie, too. That looks awesome.

Went to Taco Bell for a cheap lunch and then back to the theater for the second movie.

E'sG was alright. I read the book last summer, after my roommate got a copy & let me borrow it when she finished. Kinda bummed that the story was so sped up, it didn't give a sense of challenge to Ender's journey...and the B plot of his older siblings conspirin' to take over the planetary government? Dropped completely, not even a hint of it in the movie. The endin' was a bit altered, too.

I just think it could have been better...may look into the other books in the series later, 'cause in this particular case, the book is definitely better.

And now, back to watchin' Breaking Bad via Netflix Instant.