View Single Post
Old November 11 2013, 08:33 AM   #25
Emperor-Tiberius
Fleet Captain

Re: NEW DAY OF THE DOCTOR TRAILER!

Pavonis wrote: View Post
The Fourth Doctor serial "Genesis of the Daleks" could be considered the opening battle of the Last Great Time War. What else would the Daleks consider an attempt to retroactively wipe them from history to be? I bet we could pinpoint other oldWho stories that would fit in the Time War story, so it's not an exclusively nuWho event.
Well, the Time War is an NuWho concept that was retroactively applied to OldWho, but I see what you mean.

RTD also suggested that Remembrance of the Daleks was the unofficial start of the war, what with the destruction of Skaro and everything.

HurtDoctor's quote "Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame" is a very un-Doctor-y quote, so this incarnation is clearly radically different from his antecedents and successors. Was he just "born" that way, or was he coerced to be that way?
If he IS a Doctor, and one thats an in-between-er, I'd rather hope he was un-Doctor-like for a reason.
"Seventy eight point four years, Doctor."

The Holy Three meet again, in The Return
Emperor-Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote