View Single Post
Old November 8 2013, 02:17 PM   #61
mickmike
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Angst-Ridden Dating Rant #17

Kommander wrote: View Post

I'm the only person in this thread who has acknowledged that I'm wrong about things. The comments about my ego have come from those who can't seem to handle it that some dipshit on the internet doesn't think of their posts as sage-like advice that should be followed to the letter. Yes, I'm the one who is being egotistical and projecting.

I don't think people are saying that you are egotistical for not taking their advice. I think people are saying that you are egotistical and displaying a high degree of narcisissm for thinking that a guy who you don't know and who doesn't know you and may not be actually concerned with your existence if he does, is trying to prevent you from going out with his ex girlfriend. Who, by the way you haven't asked out yet.

You have based this on a series of photos posted on facebook. In these photo's you have inferred from this guy's body language or something that he is possessive, potentially violent, and for some reason threatened by you.

The issue doesn't have any basis in fact, it's a fiction you have concoted in your mind. I think quite a few people have provided solid advice regarding how to respond to this situation despite there not actually being a situation, but you've rejected that advice.

I'm not sure what you want from the rest of us?
mickmike is offline   Reply With Quote