View Single Post
Old November 8 2013, 01:27 AM   #233
JD
Admiral

Re: Arrow - Season 2

Right, because it's not like the (Black) Canary isn't a major part of the Green Arrow mythos, who deserves to play a major role in a show focused on Green Arrow.

I thought this was a great episode. I'm glad that Sarah told her father she was still alive. The stuff with the League of Assassin's was pretty cool. I'm wondering if Sarah leaving means they'll be taking a break from all of that to focus on other stuff for now. I'm thinking that Moira's big secret is her affair with Malcolm. It seems that would be pretty harmful to the claim that she was acting under duress. Was it ever stated outright that that happened, or was it simply implied? I can't remember.
I actually thought it was kind of cool getting flashbacks with a character other than Oliver. I'm wondering if Ivo connected to the LoS, or if all of the stuff on the Amazo totally separate from all of that? I got the impression that she wasn't recruited to The League until after Ollie thought she was dead (again), but she wasn't real specific about the timeline.
I also enjoyed seeing Sarah down in the hideout with Ollie, Diggle, and Felicity.