View Single Post
Old November 7 2013, 09:03 PM   #44
sttngfan1701d
Commodore

Re: Angst-Ridden Dating Rant #17

That's the sense I get too, and I haven't even seen the other threads.

Describe convoluted case, solicit opinions, systematically disagree with everything people say, get argumentative, continue making excuses as to why his specific mindset prevents him from asking out this girl, when all he's really interested in is enjoying his own drama and hiding behind it by projecting onto others.

Kommander, if you're not gonna follow anyone's advice, what's the point of this? And Scout101 is right re: the fedora and the facial hair. You look fairly ridiculous. Now, I'm sure that makes me a judgmental asshole or whatever in your mind, but look at it for what it is....unless you find a girl who dresses "trad" herself or appreciates your quirks, or get a group of friends that have similar quirks, you're going to be viewed as a little "off."

And you're doing yourself no favors by being antagonistic to everything. Jumping to conclusions via Facebook photos and people you haven't met. At this point, talk to the girl. Ask her out. But unless you change the way you behave or think about other people, the side of you that you've shown in this thread will come out and I guarantee you she won't like you.

Your ego is huge. You need to work on that.
sttngfan1701d is offline   Reply With Quote