View Single Post
Old November 6 2013, 04:19 AM   #23
Kommander
Commodore

Re: Angst-Ridden Dating Rant #17

sttngfan1701d wrote: View Post
Also, quit the Facebook stalking.
Facebook stalking is not a real thing. Even if it was, reading shit that comes up in my feed and occasionally looking at her page if something in my feed prompts me to pull it up wouldn't constitute it. Also, I haven't even logged into Facebook in like three or four days.

Timby wrote: View Post
Between the ill-fitted shirt collar and the jacket that's clearly too big, plus the fact that, well, you're a young guy living in America in the Year of Our Lord 2013 wearing a fedora ... no, you don't.
I was fatter when I bought the suit, and the shirt. Also, you forgot to point out that I don't know how to tie a half-windsor knot properly. That's actually a pratt knot but I still can't tie it worth shit.

Also, when I said I totally pull it off, I meant compared to people like this guy:

Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
I'm inclined to agree with Timby. Looks like something I'd wear for Halloween, not as a normal getup for actually going in public.

Sorry, dude.
I have worn that same outfit on Halloween, and I wore it to an ICP concert because I didn't want to be there but my friend Katie asked me to go with her and I have difficulty saying no to strippers, and I wore it to the last day at the collection company I worked at because it was Downsizing Day and I knew I was getting fired. The day the picture was taken I was going to a wedding.
Kommander is offline   Reply With Quote