View Single Post
Old November 5 2013, 01:54 AM   #39
Allyn Gibson
Vice Admiral
View Allyn Gibson's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Allyn Gibson Send a message via Yahoo to Allyn Gibson
Re: 50th Anniversary eBooks

Neil Gaiman is writing the final novella in the series.

Nothing O’Clock stars the Eleventh Doctor, the Matt Smith Doctor, with Amy Pond as his companion. I set it somewhere during the first season of Matt Smith, mostly on Earth, in our time now and in 1984, but also somewhere else, a very, very long time ago. I had never created an original monster for Doctor Who and really enjoyed getting to create a creepy Doctor Who monster of the kind that we haven’t quite seen before… I hope that the Kin will get out there and occasionally give people nightmares. And that you will be worried if a man in a rabbit mask comes to your door and tries to buy your house.
I've known about Gaiman's participation since summer, but wasn't able to say that I knew. I'm really curious to see how Gaiman handles Doctor Who in prose. At least as well as he handled Elric and Narnia, I'd hope.
"When David Marcus cited the great thinkers of history -- "Newton, Einstein, Surak" -- Newt Gingrich did not make his list." -- 24 January 2012
Allyn Gibson is offline   Reply With Quote