View Single Post
Old November 1 2013, 04:58 AM   #52
Venardhi
Vice Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Venardhi Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Venardhi
Re: The Voice (U.S.)

Blake liked her enough to give her a second chance. Perhaps the producers were involved in pushing for that to happen, but he must have seen something there.

This was probably her weakest performance, and at this point it is just part of the game that you can't afford any kind of slip ups. I definitely heard the breaks they were talking about, and if my untrained ear can pick up on it then there is clearly something wrong.

The only one eliminated this week that I think I'll miss going forward is Ashley DuBois. Tessanne is surely talented, but she has this kind of hard edge to her that is somewhat off-putting to me. I enjoyed Ashley's performance a lot more personally, but alas.
"There is no reason why good cannot triumph as often as evil. The triumph of anything is a matter of organization. If there are such things as angels, I hope that they are organized along the lines of the Maffia." - Winston Niles Rumfoord.
Venardhi is offline   Reply With Quote