View Single Post
Old October 30 2013, 10:32 PM   #6324
Locutus of Bored
A Certain Point of View

Re: All I Got Left is My THREAD BOMBS!

trekkiedeath wrote: View Post
Zombie Seeker wrote: View Post
I do occasionally use my computer to play movies using my HDMI out though, so I know what you mean about the mouse pointer appearing onscreen. Bugs the hell out of me too, which is why I avoid using my computer to watch movies if I can help it.
Yeah, well, I haven't actually watched any films directly from my computer since I acquired a server and a media-player (I still control the whole thing from the computer though).
But I used to just use the PC as the hardware and a (software-)mediaplayer for viewing video on my third monitor (the TV-set). And (despite it's 21:9 aspect ratio and 58"-size) my TV has a rather poor browser, for YT-vids anyway, so I tend to use the internet connectivity from my PC instead of watching that sort of content directly from the TV. -And 'mouse&keyboard&dedicated control monitor' is a superior control mechanism (when compared to an old-fashioned remote control anyway).

And now for something completely different:

Deleted.
You'd think this would just be a common sense rule that doesn't need to be verbalized, but for the clueless, don't post pictures of people taking a shit.
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
Locutus of Bored is offline   Reply With Quote