View Single Post
Old October 29 2013, 07:02 PM   #69
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Boardwalk Empire - Season 4 Discussion Thread

Good to see Chalky has wised up not only only with Dr. Narcisse, but also with Dunn. I genuinely worried for Chalky's safety when he was talking to Daughter Maitland to sing the song that was sung over his father's grave. I got this strong sense, along with what Narcisse said to Maitland earlier, that Chalky might met his maker, and with this show, you can never be too certain. I wasn't too surprised Maitland saved Chalky's ass, but it was a relief nonetheless. Chalky will probably be more on the offensive now. And about time, too.

I fear Eli has sold Nucky out, but I hope not, and not simply because I don't want Nucky sold out; we've already gone down this route with Eli and it would feel awfully repetitive if he did this, no matter how understandable his actions would be. Yet, based on the look on his face after Nucky successfully brought Willie back into the family's good grace.

No Richard, Margaret or Al again, alas, but no Gillian either, so that's always good.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila

Last edited by Emh; October 29 2013 at 08:56 PM.
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote