View Single Post
Old October 24 2013, 11:35 PM   #336
thestrangequark
Vice Admiral

Re: What Are You Wearing?

Why witches fly wrote: View Post

During my teens I dyed my hair in all kind of colors including red, purple and blue. I really really really wanted a white stroke like the Rogue from the X-men movie, but my parents wouldn't let me. Now, I'm going grey at age 25 exactly where Rogue has her stroke of white hair. That's what I get I guess, should have been more careful for what I wished for! I've made my peace with it though.

and back on topic:
Today I'm wearing my indoor cloths: dark grey sweats, a random shirt and my Tiger sweater.
I had green streaks in my hair as a teenager, and up until a few weeks ago my hair looked like this:

But I got bored with it and dyed it back to normal. I'll probably go through another coloring phase eventually, though!

Today I am enjoying the autumnal weather; fall really is the best season for fashion, so many jackets, hats, scarves, and boots to choose from!

The cat dress I bought at a street fair and it's one of my favorites. Here's a close up of the print:

The rest is the green jacket I've shown before, tan suede boots my mother bought me a few years ago that are for some reason much louder than they look like they'd be, my old burgundy beret and Gryffindor scarf, just 'cause.

View my art!
thestrangequark is offline   Reply With Quote