View Single Post
Old October 24 2013, 07:25 PM   #34
SamhainLikeYou
Vice Admiral

Re: American Horror Story - Coven

Enterprise is Great wrote: View Post
Only on American Horror Story will you see a jar of semen...

Wow, they offed Emma Roberts three episodes in...bet it doesn't stick.

So Kyle's mom was molesting her son...ew. That scene where she slid her hand down his pants was disturbing. Glad he bashed her skull in...bitch was creepy.

I think guys like Nan mainly because she's a slut. She does seem rather nice too though.

Sex with the Minotaur...ew.

My favorite part of the episode was Madam LaLaurie finding out that a black man is President of the US...stick that you racist bitch. And now she's the slave of a black women is icing on the cake.
Last night's episode was so-so. I didn't like the fact that they killed off Emma Roberts' character. I wonder if Fiona really wanted Madison to be her protegé, i.e., the next supreme witch, but of course, she ended up killing her - accidentally or on purpose, I couldn't really tell.

"This house doesn't need a new supreme; it needs a new rug."

Kathy Bates's Madam LaLaurie is the character everyone loves to hate this season. (Last season, it was Dr. Arthur Arden, played by James Cromwell.)

"Oh, lord. Why hast thou foresaken us?! ..... The magic box lies. It says, that Negro is the President of the United States of America!"

To which Fiona replied, "It's true. I voted for him ... twice."