View Single Post
Old October 23 2013, 08:21 PM   #1118
Re: Agents of SHIELD. Season 1 Discussion Thread

FPAlpha wrote: View Post
Overall a good episode that moved the meta plot ahead but i'm still not biting my nails or falling out of the chair.

If they didn't have Clark Gregg/Coulson on the show it would tank really hard.. he just carries the entire thing.

Really liked how they didn't drag out her secrecy plot line.. even as a superhacker it was dumb of her to use her phone while inside Shield so being caught should have just been a matter of time and it was.

However how he just halfway forgave her for betraying the team and "just" gave her the probation bracelet was just too fast and implausible given how furious he was when he found out. On top of that she has proven to be untrustworthy so being a member of a highly specialized and important team is not very believable.

The show is improving but i'm still waiting for the one episode that blows the whole thing wide open and everything pays off.
I agree with everything you said about the last episode, and the show in general. While I like the show, it hasn’t done what it needs to do to make itself a must watch for me like Arrow has. I plan to watch every episode, but I feel like I could miss an episode or two and not feel like I’ve missed anything important. This last episode was decent, and I’m glad they didn’t drag out the “betrayal” plot, but it felt like an episode I could have missed and it wouldn’t have really mattered.
kirk55555 is offline   Reply With Quote