View Single Post
Old October 23 2013, 05:22 PM   #1113
FPAlpha
Rear Admiral

Re: Agents of SHIELD. Season 1 Discussion Thread

Overall a good episode that moved the meta plot ahead but i'm still not biting my nails or falling out of the chair.

If they didn't have Clark Gregg/Coulson on the show it would tank really hard.. he just carries the entire thing.

Really liked how they didn't drag out her secrecy plot line.. even as a superhacker it was dumb of her to use her phone while inside Shield so being caught should have just been a matter of time and it was.

However how he just halfway forgave her for betraying the team and "just" gave her the probation bracelet was just too fast and implausible given how furious he was when he found out. On top of that she has proven to be untrustworthy so being a member of a highly specialized and important team is not very believable.

The show is improving but i'm still waiting for the one episode that blows the whole thing wide open and everything pays off.