View Single Post
Old October 22 2013, 04:11 PM   #210
PKerr
Rear Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 4

Mojochi wrote: View Post
Marten wrote: View Post
This confuses me as well. There really should not be enough zombies in rural Georgia to fill upp that fast. They even seem to kill them on a daily basis. Perhaps they should increase their efforts. They do not seem that short on time, either.
Did you see the teaser for next week with like 7500 walkers? They come from urban Georgia. As food in metro areas is depleted, they would begin moving to outer regions, along major roadways, because they're more easily traversable. Plus, that little tribal world war Woodbury & the prison 6 months earlier likely alerted any walker in a 20 mile radius. All suggestions indicate that the prison is near Senoia GA. right in a triangle of Macon, Columbus & Atlanta. If you started slugging along in a herd of thousands it could take that long maybe, following sounds like cars, helicopters, gun fire & anything else these people have had going on there in the last 3 seasons. You have to admit, that area around Woodbury & the prison has likely been more active with noise than just about anywhere else in the whole region of that triangle
I could easily believe that the Zombies could Walk from Atlanta to Senoia with no problem as it's only about 40 miles but I'm not buying the whole sound theory as I don't think they have ultra sensitive hearing and sound only travels so far, if their hearing was so great how is it week after week our heroes sneak past them, if I can hear them moving about on my T.V. then surly these ultra sensitive hearing zombies can hear them.

The other this is that a gun shot or even several gun shots would be hard to pin point, sure you could get a general direction but in big open spaces like the area they are in the sound would echo around, trust me, as I said in an earlier post the area I live in (which is nothing compared to where they are) is very open an very woodsy rolled into one My area is zoned 1 for 10 meaning 1 dwelling per 10 acres and people shoot guns and hunt around here all the time (myself included, shooting not hunting), the sound only travels so far on a good day with wind, temperatures, humility and so on I would think the best you would get would be 3-4 miles, certainly not 40.

Also If sound attracts from them miles around how come the church they found when searching for Sophia wasn't swarming with Walkers?
That church bell was ringing non stop for how long? days, weeks, months?

Or why wasn't Woodbury completely surrounded with their blaring music from their Saturday night Wraslin' matches or all the kids yelling and screaming running around playing?

So other than a plot hole what is causing 100's and 1000's of Zombies to walk right to the prison out in the middle of nowhere?

Again if this is the case our heroes should easily know that and if so, why not send someone back to the church and turn the bell back on, attract them there?

As I said earlier I hope the writers don't start creating situations by having our heroes do stupid things, the stupid people should be weeded out by now, this is the world they live in now they should all know the rules of survival by now.

Last edited by PKerr; October 22 2013 at 04:26 PM.
PKerr is offline   Reply With Quote