View Single Post
Old October 22 2013, 01:41 PM   #200
PKerr
Rear Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 4

Watch the episode last night, I think it's the young girl feeding the rats to her pets.

As far as the gun goes, I think it meant nothing and was probably dropped by one of the Governor's people during the raid, I don't think we'll see anything else about it TBH.

I realize we are only into episode two but I get the feeling the Zombie Flu story line is going to be drug out, IMO it's not really that interesting and could get boring really fast.

Am I the only one that felt like that whole Michonne at the gate scene felt contrived?
She rode right past one of the walkers, why not take it's head off on the way by?

It's starting to feel like the characters are becoming dumber to add plot devices.

1. Why let the Walkers build up at the fence? We saw it was a problem last week, why haven't they been killing them all this time from last week to this week, if they all got out there once a day the job would be done in 10-15 min, why risk them building up over night?

2. Why aren't people closing the cell doors at minimum? If you don't want to lock or can't lock it then wrap a rope, wire, chain, torn sheet or something around the bars.
Hell I live out in the middle of nowhere with no one around, on a ten acre piece of property at the dead end of a road with a 1,750 drive way through the woods and I lock my bedroom door at night, I just feel safer doing so, let alone living in a creepy @ss prison with a bunch of people I don't know in a post apocalyptic world with 100's of walkers that want to eat me right out side and knowing that I and everyone else living has a virus that when we die we turn into walkers ourselves.

3. Where are all these walkers coming from? This is a rural area with huge farming properties and small towns.
If I had so many showing up at my front door all the time I'd be sending out raiding parties to kill as many as I could or set up noise makers to lure them away from where I live.
PKerr is offline   Reply With Quote