View Single Post
Old October 22 2013, 01:55 AM   #85
Kestrel
Vice Admiral

Re: Once Upon A Time Season 3

Spot's Meow wrote: View Post
It feels like the actor who plays Pan is getting better and better with each episode. He was downright sinister last night, definitely gave off the creepy vibes. He has the perfect look as well.
Definitely agreed with this. I didn't think much of him in the first couple episodes, but he's really getting good as a sort of sinister, untamed chaos and absolutely held his own with Rumpel - which is to writing sure, but still an impressive feat.

Really good episode, nice to get some completely unexpected backstory about the relationship between Rumpel, Pan, and Bae. Doing a nice job with Rumpel's attempt to redeem himself.

They'll come up with a way to save Charming of course, but they're playing it nice with the poison. I didn't expect to see any bonding between him and Hook, even a "brothers in arms" sort of thing, but I like it.

Looking forward to next week, I... don't recognize from previews what story might be the inspiration for Hook's backstory. Also, are they setting up an Emma/Hook/Neil love triangle? I'm not sure how I feel about that...