View Single Post
Old October 21 2013, 05:30 PM   #66
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Boardwalk Empire - Season 4 Discussion Thread

Damn, I hate being right. Daughter Maitland is in league with Dr. Narcisse, who is attacking Nucky from all angles: His associates, his business, his community, and his personal life. I really hope Chalky wises up before the jaws snap shut. I fear his daughter will be the "good" doctor's next target.

It's great to see a lot more Margaret this week including an accidental run in with Rothstein. Beyond the obvious implications of this meeting, I felt a bit weird out by the golly persona Rothstein took on with his fake identiy. Very weird.

It was also great to see the return of Julianne Nicholson and James Cromwell as well as more of Stephen Root. I do wonder what's going on between him and Agent Knox (or is it Tollimer?). Jeffrey Wright finally returns and more going on with Ron Livingston, although I still can't figure out what his game is. There has to be more to it than Piggy Wiggly, right?

Al is going full throttle. And I love every minute of it.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote