View Single Post
Old October 16 2013, 09:12 PM   #24
Barbreader
Fleet Captain

View Barbreader's Twitter Profile
Re: James Cawley returns to NV as Kirk!

Smoked Salmon wrote: View Post
jamesmc wrote: View Post
First off, this thread should not even be here. But, since it is about me I will add my two cents. Me doing this role one more time is about me getting to share some time with some cherished friends and nothing more. There is no drive or competition between myself and anyone else. As to what anyone else is doing with their, time, money and talents, I don't give a s#%T! I have had my fill of this type of thing on Trek boards. Sniping at others for doing something they like to do is just plain RIDICULOUS! AND PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED.
If it's just for your own enjoyment, why bother releasing it to an audience?
How about because some people want to watch it? My website, Star Trek Reviewed is ENTIRELY DEVOTED to helping people like ME who LIKE TO WATCH STAR TREK FAN FILMS spend their time WATCHING rather than HUNTING for these films. I get an average of 40 or 50 visitors a day, who look at 4 to 6 pages each on average. That's a lot of people over the course of a month. I've had over 250,000 pageviews since I started the website, and I firmly believe MOST of those are people who like watching Star Trek fan films.

He releases them for us. If you don't want to watch, don't.
Barbreader is offline   Reply With Quote