View Single Post
Old October 16 2013, 06:34 PM   #118
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Horse Man

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Dash Send a message via AIM to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Yahoo to Rainbow Dash
Re: Anyone else sick of Miley Cyrus?

George Steinbrenner wrote: View Post
Rainbow Dash wrote: View Post
George Steinbrenner wrote: View Post

No excuse.
Why not? Should I hold all of your youthful indiscretions against you, especially ones where you acted the fool? Of course not. The vast majority of the stupidity we engaged in as teenagers was harmless. It's easy to say "no excuse" because you don't have to deal with it anymore, but people in their late teens/early 20s are going through a very tumultuous phase in their lives. It's doubly compounded if that person is also a media celebrity.
Miley isn't a child. She's an adult. If she said that line when she was like 10, then most people would let it go. But she said it as an adult, so she should expect to be treated like one. And on top of that, she is a celebrity, so everything she says is automatically treated with extra scrutiny - as it should be.
Indeed, she has the misfortune of making her mistakes in the public eye. You should feel lucky you don't have that problem. At the same time, I don't think what she said was wrong. I mean, she used the word "old Jewish man." Um... burn her?
Spike: [writing] Correction; Rainbow Dash is very jealous.
Rainbow Dash is offline   Reply With Quote