View Single Post
Old October 15 2013, 09:32 PM   #698
Timelord Victorious
TARDIS Janitor

Re: STO: TrekBBS Armada and House of TrekBBS - Fleet discussion and FA

Rocketeer wrote: View Post
Thingol wrote: View Post
Probably not. I plan to attend the Fedcon in Düsseldof, though.

Anyone else up for that?

I would love a meet-up at such an event.
I've tried to attend a couple of FEDCONs, but we always seem to be busy at work during that time of year and all vacations are denied.

Some friends attended Destination Star Trek: London and enjoyed it. Hopefully DST: Frankfurt will be just as fun. Plus it's a 20 min train ride away. I've never had a problem parking at the Messe, but a small group of us are going so the train is the easiest mode of transportation.

I'm trying to decide if I should wear a regular Star Trek costume or a STO costume. Hmmm...

Update - William Shatner has been added to the guest list. I saw him about 10 years ago and didn't like his arrogance; however, I'm told that he's more personable now.

Haha, how did my original board name, which has been changed for years now, get into that quote?

Saw the Shat last year at the Fed Con. Was cool to see Captain Kirk live on stage once, but won't get out of my way to see him again. To be honest it was a bit boring listening to him for an hour. Maybe I didn't get him on his best day, I don't know...
Timelord Victorious is online now   Reply With Quote