View Single Post
Old October 14 2013, 08:06 PM   #64
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh
Re: Downton Abbey ITV1 22nd September 9pm

I know something is going to happen with that contract the moment she didn't read it. Blinded by love or blinded by Edithness?

Edna has been given the boot, again, and good riddance. As much as I adore MyAnna Burning (as I have since her appearance on Doctor Who way back when), Edna is an awful wench. Of course, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of her.

Again, I understand why Anna is doing what she's doing, but I don't like watching it. I continue to be patient with the storyline, but I hope Mr. Bates isn't kept in the dark for too much longer.

They've been like this for awhile, but I very much love how Violet and Isobel have become dear friends, even if they wouldn't admit to anyone.

I wonder what Thomas is playing at this time...

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Emh is offline   Reply With Quote