View Single Post
Old October 14 2013, 08:03 PM   #56
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via AIM to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Yahoo to The Scrooge Doctor
Re: Boardwalk Empire - Season 4 Discussion Thread

Only one scene from Margaret but it was a killer. Between the "I wouldn’t put something alive in a box" and "No one knew how to look after you like Mr. Kessler," that scene was filled with chills on both sides. Unfortunately, I don't see Margaret having a larger presence if all of this waiting for her to return and this is all we got in one episode. Again, I can't help but wonder the reasoning behind it.

Another quiet episode with the shadow of Eddie hanging over Nucky, Eli and Agent Knox and pieces quietly being moved around for everyone (except Capone and Van Alden who are absent).

Richard finally returns and I find myself reflecting upon words I said in my season 3 finale review: How will Julia see Richard now and how will it affect their relationship? She clearly knows what he is, and while her father, surprisingly, accepts him for what he is, she doesn't seem so quick to acceptance, even though she wants to.

The sexual tension between Chalky and Daughter Maitland finally erupts and yet I can't help but wonder if this is part of some larger game from Dr. Narcisse. Speaking of which, he's missing again, as is Ron Livingston, who, unfortunately, hasn't done much anything so far this season. Hopefully that changes soon.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila

Last edited by The Scrooge Doctor; October 15 2013 at 05:36 AM.
The Scrooge Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote