View Single Post
Old October 14 2013, 05:30 PM   #57
Vendikarr
Rear Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Vendikarr
Re: Once Upon A Time Season 3

Kosh Naranek wrote: View Post
Why would the shadow still be hunting for little boys if Pan has Henry? More recruits for the lost boys? Another believer to fuel magic?
There is probably a constant need to replentish the ranks of the lost boys. Neverland is a very inhospitable place, and while those who live there appear long-lived, death happens. And I am sure there are fewer and fewer chances to find recruits, so the shadows take who they can.

I am going to assume that Mulan and Robin will continue to be part of the story going forward. Will Roland call out for the shadow again, causing them to follow the boy to Neverland?

I also think Peter has misread things with Henry. Yes, he may harbor some subconscious resentment towards Emma, but not towards Neal. He knows his father only learned of him recently, and has tried to be a part of his life since learning. And Regina, even though she is evil, loves him and has tried to be a good mother to him, when 'abandoned' by Emma.

Those relationships should be able to trump any ill feelings Henry holds towards Emma.
"They have to help the viewers let go. Firefly did a movie to wrap things up. Buffy the Vampire Slayer continued on as a comic book. Heroes gradually lowered the quality season by season until we were grateful it ended. - Sheldon Cooper
Vendikarr is offline   Reply With Quote